Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day
Congratulation! Im single

Watching Jesther and Mushroom together walking
Having thier shoulder side by side, hands together
Makes me think of Her
Sakae Sushi was the second time I met Her
Remember last time when we first hold hand
She was like so shy
Face was a tomato
She is so cute

Time Flies
It has already been 1 year..
Why cant I forget Her

Past
It was just past..
Memories wont just come back
I miss that time
Wait
I will wait
Wait until the end of the world and I'm still waiting
Please, Please, Please come back to me
You is all I need
Money, Riches, Fame are never mean to me
For You is what is enough for me.
XOXO
I LOVE YOU FOREVER

2 comments:

YaYaYaDonTKnowMe said...

I love your blog.

♥celine said...

davidson! you blog! oh ya, I've linked you. =D
this is how I stalked you. xD

nice blog by the way. =)