Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleepless Night


1th of March~ That day was happy

That day was sad

1 year gap


Went Jesther's house...singing my meaningful song

Haha?! It Makes me Cry T.T

All of them were pity for me. So they said, they gonna make whats me again. Well I just followed

We had a Big Filling Night. We went mr.Pot that night. Then Bah Kut Teh, McDonald. Sitting at McD for 3 hours. 3 hours talking. Then its 6 am


We'r getting tired, so they set off.I followed Warren home

We had a quick bath & off we go to Infinite Cafe. Stupid Dota.. We lost ..

Off course Stupid Team Mate XD Shhhh


1 Sleepless Night


2th Of March~ It's Sunday

Of course, we went Butterworth.. They suggested Sunrise at first, but at last Sunrise too XD

Crap... Sunrise ain't that good for Cinema.. aint for MegaQ, they dont have any, aint for skating

BUT........ For CYC. Its kinda huge there. I can find myself lost inside.. Crap..

I was broke that day, playing in CYC

Damn tired, you can even see my pupil on the back of my eye


I went back at 7pm

Slept at 8pm

OOoooH.. Tiring Day




No comments: